This is my last post for this year. It has been a great year. Let me not deceive you, while it has been a great year, it has also been a year that I learnt some life principles, which initially appeared difficult but I can look back now and smile. Praise Jesus!
- What do you consider has the most memorable post or the post that you found inspired from my 1st Year of blogging?
- What was your best highlight for this year?
- What are you looking forward to?
1) The posts that I enjoyed writing and I also found informative for my personal development are:
- Why do you have to trim me?
- Is kissing a sin in courtship & Don't judge me: I do not kiss.
- Part 1-3 of Correcting in love.
3) I'm looking forward to creating time to read more books.
Myss Lafunky wishes you a prosperous New Year.
Myss Lafunky's Advice for Her Readers and Followers for Next Year:
- Seek The Lord. Many people have sought material things all their lives only to discover at the end that it does not satisfy.
- Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
- Read a chapter of the book of Proverbs in the Bible a day. Feel free to share your experience and learning once you start reading your daily Proverbs.
Include your voice below in regards to the above 3 questions.
Looking forward to reading your comments.