Meet Jemimah (Pseudonym), a beautiful 25 year old single lady who was brought up with a silver spoon. Right from her childhood, she had various opportunities to travel to different countries in the world for holidays. She attended one of the Ivy League schools where she obtained a PhD in Aeronautical Engineering. As she was rounding off her PhD, she obtained a good job and she is doing well financially.
Jemimah is perceived to be a spoilt brat and privileged young lady. Hence, she is envied by her friends. Infact, it is presumed by a lot of people that she has a lot of friends due to being educated and being from a wealthy background. However, Jemimah has no close friends.
Are you wondering why I am writing about Jemimah? There are some things that I love about her but she is in a bit of predicaments. Let's go back to the things that I love about Jemimah:
- Jemimah a lover of Jesus Christ
- Jemimah gave her life to Christ at a young age, the age of 12
- Jemimah does not believe in sex before marriage or kissing before marriage, she is waiting to marry her Prince Charming before she engages in any sexual activities
- Jemimah is a giver
- Jemimah does not compromise the truth
- Jemimah stands for righteousness
- Jemimah does not allow peer pressure or things that are happening around the world or in her society affects her decision making
- Jemimah regularly volunteers at her local church as a cleaner, and she also volunteers as a kitchen staff at her local homeless charity
- I also love her elegant royalty dressing, Jeremiah dresses like a royalty in Christ, she never exposes herself and she is conscious of the style of clothes that she wears
****Despite all the beautiful things that I have written about Jemimah, she is in a predicament.****
****Jemimah has a lot on her mind*****
She would like to know your view about the following:
- Jemimah met Femi (Pseudonym) at a party that she recently attended, Femi would like them to embark on a relationship, with the hope of getting married. What's not to like about Femi? Jemimah loves the fact that Femi is a good Christian man, from a good Christian background. He is well mannered and caring. He is also very intelligent. So, why does Jemimah have a lot on her mind about Femi?
Jemimah's concerns are . . .
- Femi is turning 45 next month, he is 20 years older than her and she is quite worried about the age difference.
- Femi is a Nurse and Jemimah does not believe Femi will be able to provide financially on a Nurse's salary and she has no intention of taking the financial responsibilities of providing for her home after marriage. Jemimah's wish is to marry a man that is about 1-5 years older than her and a man that is earning six figure salary.
Jemimah is seriously considering declining Femi's proposal due to his age and career. She has prayed to God about it but God has not given her a Yes or a No.
- Should Jemimah continue to pray to God for direction?
- Should she decline or accept Femi's proposal?
- Should age difference and career be major factors to consider in a life partner?
Photo Credit: www.viewbug.com