How confident are you? Do you know that being confident can influence your perception to life? It can lead to positive thinking, as a result, you will exhibit positive actions. Being confident can also help you in aiming higher in the things you do. It is also known that our confidence affects every sphere of our lives. Being confident attracts us to other confident people, it increases our self-esteem, it accelerates our progress and it helps our motivation in life.
Consider the 5 ways below to boost your confidence. The list is not exhaustive:
1) Believe in yourself (Phil 4:13)
2) Appreciate your uniqueness and special qualities (Matt 25:15)
3) Be confident in who God had made you to be. Always remind yourself of what God has said about his creation and his promises for your life. (Ps 139:14)
4) Identify your strengths. In other words, do a honest self-evaluation of yourself. Identify ways to improve your strengths and weaknesses. Make a conscious effort to be a better person in every area of your life daily. (2 Pet 1:5)
5) Stop speaking negative about yourself. Cut out complaints and grumbling about yourself. Instead, Speak positive of yourself. You can have positive declarations that you recite on a daily basis. What you repeatedly hear, you will start believing in it. The bible says life and death are in the power of the tongue. Your mouth carries power and life. Therefore, fill your mouth with life, and not death. (Pro 18:21).
Be encouraged as you listen to this song.
- Myss Lafunky