Hi Readers & Followers,
It's the Yuletide season! Are things feeling festive around you? This season is when most people feel festive and also get a break from their day-to-day routine. It's also a time to reflect and look back on everything you have discovered, experienced, learned within the last 12 months. As you reflect, be optimistic about the good things that have occurred and be honest with yourself about the things that you need to improve and develop.
Some questions to aid your reflection:
1) What new things did you discover about yourself in Year 2015?
2) What achievements are you proud of this year?
3) If you had to describe your 2015, how would you describe it?
4) Which new skills did you learn?
5) What was the best news that you received this Year 2015?
6) Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?
7) Which of your personal qualities do you need to improve for Year 2016?
8) Did you preach the gospel this Year 2015?
9) Did you show any act of kindness this year?
10) What or who are you most thankful for?
- Myss Lafunky